| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Umeå in April is very cool at 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5 °C (41 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in April is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with sleet or snow at times. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of fluid is deposited during on average 10 days.
- The shortest day is 13:33 long and the longest day is 16:43 long with an average length of 15:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Umeå April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Umeå, Sweden
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Umeå: