| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Umeå in August is mild at 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry with occasional rain. Just 77mm (3in) of liquid is dropped across an average of 13 days.
- The shortest day is 14:47 long and the longest day is 18:01 long with an average length of 16:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Umeå August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Umeå, Sweden
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Umeå: