| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Umeå in February is cold at -8 °C (17.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -12 °C (10.4 °F).
- In February the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with snow occasionally. A mere 30mm (1.2in) of fluid tumbles during an average of 12 days.
- The shortest day is 7:08 long and the longest day is 10:03 long with an average length of 8:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Umeå February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Umeå, Sweden
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Umeå: