| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Umeå in July is very mild at 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in July is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry with rain occasionally. Only 63mm (2.5in) of water falls across an average of 12 days.
- The shortest day is 18:07 long and the longest day is 20:33 long with an average length of 19:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Umeå July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Umeå, Sweden
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Umeå: