| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Umeå in March is slightly cold at -4.5 °C (23.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching 0 °C (32 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9 °C (15.8 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched with some snow. A paltry 27mm (1.1in) of fluid precipitates across on average 9 days.
- The shortest day is 10:10 long and the longest day is 13:27 long with an average length of 11:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Umeå March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Umeå, Sweden
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Umeå: