| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Umeå in November is slightly cold at -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry with snow sometimes. Only 67mm (2.6in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 16 days.
- The shortest day is 5:11 long and the longest day is 8:01 long with an average length of 6:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Umeå November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Umeå, Sweden
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Umeå: