| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Umeå in September is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In September the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry with occasional rain. Only 61mm (2.4in) of water precipitates during an average of 13 days.
- The shortest day is 11:30 long and the longest day is 14:40 long with an average length of 13:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Umeå September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Umeå, Sweden
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Umeå: